Utilizing ARC proprietary Jet Technology™, the LCJet System is the fastest fraction collector on the market with record speeds of ~ 0.2 second per fraction.
Novel Jet Technology™
Utilizing ARC proprietary Jet Technology, the LCJet System is the fastest fraction collector on the market with record speeds of ~ 0.2 second per fraction. It is designed for high resolution chromatography such as UHPLC with no loss of eluate and minimal carry over from well to well. The novel Jet Technology makes the following features possible:
- Fastest collection speed, at ~ 0.2 second per fraction
- Number of runs: 8 runs using 6 plates per run
- Widest dynamic range of fraction sizes, from nanoliters to milliliters
- Flow rate range of uL to mL / min.
- Adaptable for common types or sizes of wellplates, test tubes, and vials
- No sample loss
- Minimal carryover
Versatile System The LCJet System is customizable. Fitting up to 48 well plates, scientists can customize the system for various laboratory setups or experimental designs.
New Possibilities The LCJet System brings new possibilities to scientists. Its novel features will allow end users to obtain high resolution fractions from HPLC/UHPLC for off-line processing/detection.
Intuitive Software LCJet Pro software utilizes an intuitive user interface which enables users to configure the system for various experimental designs and setups.
- Capacity: up to 48 well plates
- Number of plates per tray: 6
- Number of trays per system: 8
- Plate types: 96, 384, 1536, and more
- Dimensions: 16.25” x 19.25” x 24.25” (L x W x H)
- Voltage/Frequency: 110/220 V AC; 50/60 Hz