v.ARC Model 3
Radio-LC System for HPLC & UPLC
The most advanced novel radioisotope detector for HPLC, UPLC, and other high resolution liquid chromatography with the highest online radioisotope detection sensitivity and resolution
HPLC: Detects down to ~10 CPM peaks with peak width of 10-30 seconds
UPLC: Detects down to ~ 100 CPM peaks with peak width of 3~5 seconds
Tip of the Spear
The pioneering v.ARC (nu-ARC) Model 1 was the first radioisotope detector specifically designed for sensitive online radioisotope detection in HPLC. Today's innovative v.ARC Model 3 has the latest electronic designs and incorporates patented/patent-pending accurate counting technologies invented by AIM Research Company. The v.ARC Model 3 offers unmatched performance and powerful capabilities for UPLC, HPLC, and other high-resolution liquid chromatography with sub-micron partice packed columns.
Detection Optimized Technology™
High Peaks, Lower Noise
- 14C ≥ 50 DPM
- 3H ≥ 100 DPM
- Background: < 1 CPM
- Consistent Linearity
Dynamic Flow™ Technology
- Patented technology increases peak resolution & decreases peak width
- Easily resolve UPLC resolution peaks
- Reduce cocktail usage
- Standard contact closure communication with other systems
- Analog voltage output and input: Standard analog voltage signal output that can be used as input to other systems and software. Also accepts analog voltage input from HPLC UV detectors.
- Wate splitter: Separates radioactive waste from non-radioactive waste, allowing users to separate their sample waste and reduce the cost of material disposal.
- Integrated precision pum for cocktail delivery (controlled by the detector)
- New and efficient flow cell design for maximum efficiency and resolution. Flow cell internal volume is customizable to meet any user needs
- Dimensions 14 x 9 x 6.5 inches (35.6 x 22.9 x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 31 lb (14 kg)