The classic StopFlow™ LC-ARC system detects 5-10 CPM radioactive peaks in radio-HPLC – a revolutionary technical break-through in radiochemical detection (see Applications). This is 10-20 times more sensitive than the conventional flow-through detection method. With a LC-ARC system, you no longer need to collect fractions for off-line counting for accurate quantitation of radioisotopes. See why LC-ARC and applications in Metabolite Profiling and Metabolite Identification.
StopFlow™ System Brochure (PDF file)
System ConfigurationLCs: Agilent 1100, Shimadzu, Alliance 2695, or PerkinElmer S200
*StopFlow controller (Model A or B) *
Radioactivity detectors: Packard 150, 500, IN/US Beta-RAM, Raytest Ramona, or Berthold LB509
Optional: Fraction collectors: Isco fraction collectors: Foxy® Jr., Foxy 200, Gilson FC204 or XL222
Optional: Mass spectrometers: Finnigan XCalibur 1.2 or above, Quantum, Micromass MS or Sciex MS etc.
Please see Compatibility with Existing Radio-LC (PDF file).
- ARC Application Profiling
- LC-ARC, Sensitive On-line Detection of Radioisotopes Applications in Agrochemical Research
- Rapid and Sensitive Determination of Enzyme Kinetics of Drug Metabolism Using HPLC Coupled with a Stop-Flow Radioactivity Flow Detector
- A Novel StopFlow/Peak-Parking System for Metabolite ID with LC-MS
- Advances in Radio-HPLC
- Comparison of Liquid Chromatography-Accurate Radioisotope Counting and Microplate Scintillation Counter Technologies in Drug Metabolism Studies
- Metabolite Profiling with LC-ARC Systems
- Metabolite Identification with LC-ARC-MS-FC systems
- LC-ARC: A Novel Sensitive On-Line Detection System for Radio-LC
- Comparison of Conventional Non-Stop Radio-LC vs. LC-ARC with Human Urine, Plasma Samples
- Comparison of LC-ARC System with TopCount